Translator tool provided for the benefit of our customers.
Please note English is used when calling to schedule a cab.
24 Hours a Day
365 Days a Year
Today is Tuesday, July 26, 2016
|No Surcharge! There is no Snow Emergency Surcharge in Prince William County Cabs. If you are charged more than the metered rate please contact our office or the Licensing Bureau. Please remember that our drivers are independent contractors. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.|
|Snow, Snow, Snow!!! 1/24/2016 We suspect that our drivers are digging their cabs out this morning. Please remember that it didn't stop snowing until late last night and it will take us sometime to get rolling this morning. Please expect slower service over the next few days and your patience is greatly appreciated.|
No matter what the occasion, Yellow Cab of PWC is the solution
for all your transportation needs!
Yellow Cab of Prince William County serves the entire Northern Virginia area including all area airports. We service all local and long distance trips. We go where people go!! We are pleased to announce that we are now offering taxi service in North Stafford County VA. All drivers are independent contractors. Our dispatch center is fully computerized with state of the art customized dispatch software. All Yellow Cabs are equipped with the latest Android based tablets and two-way radios, allowing real time communication with drivers and dispatchers to ensure you the best and fastest service possible.
No matter what the occasion, Yellow Cab of PWC is the solution for all your transportation needs!
Award Winning Cab Company
- City of Manassas Outstanding Community Service
- Senator Charles J. Colgan Advocacy Award
- Prince William County Chamber of Commerce Innovative Practice/Partnership of the Year 2014
- Certificate of Appreciation - Freedom High School Air Force ROTC Program
- First Place Dumfries Christmas Parade (Vehicle Group/Motorized Unit)
Yellow Cab is a member of:
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- International Taxicab and Livery Association
- Virginia Taxi Association
- Fleetwatch of Prince William County (Fleetwatch is an association of companies that use two-way radios that notify police of problems the drivers may encounter on the road.)
Virginia Taxi Permit Number: #15064
Virginia Contract Passenger Number: #251
Certified as a woman owned small business by the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprises.
We are a company that cares!