Rates & Services
Yellow Cab is an on demand transportation company. When you place your order we do our best to service your request in a timely manner. Due to the nature of our business we cannot always predict the volume of calls or the amount of traffic our drivers will be dealing with at any given time. Rest assured, we are doing our very best to get you where you need to be as quickly and safely as possible.
Need a Ride
- We serve all area airports including (Dulles, National, BWI, Richmond, Manassas and Stafford)
- Corporate Accounts
- Executive Sedan Service
- Hourly Rates
- Pre-Paid Taxi Cash Cards
- Courier Service (packages, letters, prescription delivery)
- We have a variety of vehicles to meet your needs including Vans & Handicap Accessible Taxi Cabs. (If ordering an accessible taxi, please contact our dispatch line at 703-369-2100 to confirm the accessible reservation.)
Ordering a Cab
Yellow Cab of Prince William County strives to make your ordering options as flexible as your needs. You can order a cab by:
- Calling our Dispatchers (703-369-2100)
- Text Us (703-491-2222)
- Using our Online Option
- Use one of our Smart Phone Apps:
Rates & Services
With our backseat payment devices there is no need to carry cash or your credit card! All devices are enabled to accept Apple Pay and Google Wallet. Simply hit the credit button and instead of swiping your card, place your phone near the device to complete the transaction.
We still accept all major credit cards and cash too!
Sorry we do not accept checks.
All drivers accept Cash, Credit Card, Taxi Cash Cards, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
If you have any problems with any payment options, please contact our dispatcher right away at 703-491-2222. When reporting an issue, please note the cab number and driver number if possible. This information can be seen on the device.
Rates for taxi cabs in Prince William County are:
- $3.00 for the first 1/10 of a mile, or fraction thereof for a single passenger
- $0.20 for each additional 1/10 of a mile, or fraction thereof
- $1.00 for each additional passenger, in excess of one, four(4) years of age and older
- $0.20 for each thirty-two seconds of waiting time (no charge for distance)
- $2.00 Personal service charge (when driver must leave the vicinity of the Taxi)
Waiting time includes:
- Time spent while the taxi cab is waiting and available to the passenger beginning five minutes after the time of arrival to the dispatch destination. No time shall be charged for premature response to a call
- Time spent while the taxi is stopped or slowed due to traffic.
- Time spent due to delays or stopovers at the direction of the passenger.
Fares for accessible service are the same as for other Yellow Cabs of Prince William County. All accessible vehicles are smoke free vehicles.
Rates Approved by Prince William County Board County Board of Supervisors, October 1, 2008.
Accessible Vehicle Service
In March 2013 Yellow cab of Prince William County added handicapped accessible taxi service. Individuals can be transported in their wheelchair or, if able, the chair can be placed in the back with the individual in a standard passenger seat.
Passengers can request immediate service, but due to limited availability, reservations are recommended at least an hour or two in advance. Reservations may also be set a day or two, or even a week or more, in advance.
Black Car/Executive Sedan Service
Our executive sedan service is charged at an hourly rate. Our Black Car is a step up from traditional taxi services but costs less than a limousine.
- Your next trip to the airport, why pay to leave your car unattended!
- Site-seeing: take your out of town guest to see the sites without worrying about parking.
- School Dances: treat your teens to a chauffeured ride without the high cost of a limo.
- A night on the town: no need to worry about a designatd driver.
- Any time you want to leave the driving to someone else.
Use our online reservation to book your cab. Good for future reservations or right now service. Why wait on hold go to our reservation link and book now!
Smart Phone Apps
Ordering a cab just got easier!
Search the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store for PWC Booking to download our app. Book your ride without even dialing! Use the Apps for future reservations or “Right Now” service. Follow the status of your trip from reservation to the cab arriving at your pick up location!
PLEASE CALL (703) 491-2222.
Or download our reservation software to
your smartphone by scanning this code.
Senior Ride by Yellow Cab of Prince William County
Yellow Cab understands the constraints that older adults are facing in today’s economy. Along with our Taxi Cash Card program, Yellow Cab of Prince William County also offers Senior Ride. With those thoughts in mind, Yellow Cab now offers Senior Ride!!
Senior Ride is an unsubsidized pre-paid program in which senior citizens 65 and older receive an additional 10% in cab fare money when they purchase a pre-paid card. The amount you choose to put on the card is increased by 10% allowing the senior citizens of Prince William County to get around without breaking the bank. No more haggling with a driver to get your discount; it is taken care of on your Senior Ride prepaid card! Again, like the Taxi Cash Cards, Senior Ride cards can be loaded with any amount you choose.
|Purchase Amount||Cab Fare Value|
Proof of age is required at the time of purchase.
Purchases must be made in person.
To purchase, visit our office Monday through Thursday 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. and Friday 8:30 am until 3:30 pm. We must receive proof of age with every request. Please present a valid government issued ID as proof of age qualification.
With other Prince William County cab companies, drivers determine whether or not to offer Senior Discounts.
Yellow Cab’s Senior Ride program ensures that you get the discount with every Prince William Yellow Cab no matter what day or time you call!
Use Yellow Cab’s on demand, curb to curb transportation services for important appointments, grocery shopping, dining with friends, or anytime you need a ride. Ride with a trusted, family owned company that has been in service in the county for over 35 years. Remember, We go where people go!!!!
Purchasing and using a Senior Ride Prepaid Cab Fare card GUARANTEES that you will receive your Senior Citizen Discount! Senior cards are nonrefundable due to applied discounts.
or Stolen Card
For more information, contact our office
"Yellow Cab assures that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, or sex, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (Pl 100.259), be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity. Yellow Cab further assures that every effort will be made to ensure nondiscrimination in all of its programs and activities whether those programs and activities are federally funded or not. In the event Yellow Cab distributes federal aid funds to another governmental entity, Yellow Cab will include Title VI language in all written agreements and will monitor for compliance. Yellow Cab's Title VI Officer is responsible for initiating and monitoring Title VI activities, overseeing the preparation of required reports and overseeing other Yellow Cab responsibilities as required by Title 23 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) part 200 and Title 49 CFR part 21."